Monday, March 29, 2010

Love is in the air

I can smell it. Its either love or hate floating around here somewhere.

Nothing much has happened today, although as a consequence of Friday, some friends' hearts have been broken until further notice (see last post): J and A.A. now refuse to exchange a word, and F is sure to never look at A again.

Anyway, enough about boys for now, what is the shy and wannabe popular M up to? Everybody with common sense in our school knows that she has hooked up with A.F (sh*t, why does everyone have to have a name that starts with A?!), the commercial-handsome guy who is... 2 years older than her. We all know that he is only using her, but M is too naive to notice anything. BTW, I recently found out that C is trying to get this couple apart, but don't drop yourself off your chair in surprise right now, that's coming later.

Girlfriends and boyfriends, they cause so much d r a m a in this world. But no complaining, they make me live.


XOXO GOSSIP GIRL

P.S.: If you're unable to see any pictures on this blog, blame it on my PC.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ASSÅ DIN SUGER AV MIN KUK, TROR DU MAN FATTAR NÄR DU SKIVER "P, L, A.A" det här e ingen riktig gossip blogg, på RIKTIGA skriver dom ut namnen. du är falsk!

Real Gossip Girl said...

Dear Anonymous, calm down, look I wrote the names now: its easier for your teeny brain to understand isn't it?
You know you love me

Unknown said...

you should have signed your comment with 'xoxo -gossip girl' :P

Gossip Girl Fun said...

GG is like love and life)))

Anonymous said...

you need a life......and you're probably 12, meaning that you still need permission to get on Disney channel....lol... Just because it's a beautiful day outside and the birds are singing I'm going to hack your website and put a virus in it.Merry Christmas Bitch.
xoxo.....,
-
- GG HACKER

p.s. sweetheart please go back to the 3rd grade and learn some proper grammar. Maybe then you will be mature enough to have your own website. But a website like this one darling is earned.

Anonymous said...

Don't let these people get to you. Do whatever makes you happy. ps i love your blogg. people are just jelly ;P

Anonymous said...

I think I know something you will be veryyy interested in knowing ...and don't worry I will send it right to your email.

Anonymous said...

I love ur Bloggs their the best..


p.s never give up on ur Bloggs girl ur the best.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and I'm ot even at your schhol or livig i sweeden or whereever you live but you slay. maybe i am going to make one for my schhol.

i kow I love you,
xoxo German gossip Girl

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are the best girl spreading rumors about everyone just like gossip girl even if they are fake. kisses -H
Watch your back😂